Most of us have wondered at one time, Will I ever be “good” enough? Men often get caught in this performance trap. They can’t escape their own and others’ expectations, and before long, it’s easy to find themselves living a life of obligation, quiet frustration, and futility.
But true Christianity is not about acting good. God offers so much more than behavior modification; He offers heart transformation! Show your men how God rewires men’s hearts for passionate faith. This event will challenge men to move away from a life of performance and self-sufficiency, give them a fuller understanding of grace, identify the idols in their life, and examine how Christ truly meets those needs.
The event is divided into four teaching sessions, each one followed by discussion time in small groups. During the event, men will be given an opportunity to respond to the central gospel message, as well as join a six-week follow-up group with other men.
- From Performance to Grace
- From Idols to “Spirit and Truth”
- From Self-Sufficiency to Faithful Dependence
- Rewired for Biblical Manhood
- A detailed planning manual
- No Man Left Behind books to prepare your leadership team
- Full-color bulletin inserts, promotional cards, and posters (view bulletin)
- Session Outlines for attendees to use during event (view black and white excerpt)
- Workbooks for six-week follow-up groups (view excerpt)
- Choice of Man in the Mirror Faculty-Led format or “You-Teach-It” format
My favorite part was the group interaction. Pray that I will continue to become the man of God that He wants me to be — not by performance but by heart transformation. – N. Rapp OH
The Rewired content was just what the men of our church needed to hear. We had 13 men rededicate their lives to our Savior, and it has brought all of us into a deeper walk with our Lord. The unity it afforded us will have a lasting effect on our church for years to come. – P. McCarty, TX
At Rewired, I learned how to identify my idols, as well as focus on Jesus and God’s Word in order to do battle. I loved talking with my brothers in Christ and I’ve stepped up to help lead a follow-up group. – R. Rodrigue, ME
I loved it — the Q&A, my small group; I needed this message, guys! The speaker’s personality came through in his delivery and kept my attention and interest. I was never bored. Really enjoyed the event! – M. Nicolich, WA
My favorite parts were the discussion on idols, the matrix on faithful, dependent stewardship, and the interaction with other men. – S. Elliott, OH